This product is pick-up only
Pick-up is from our office during opening hours. Please allow 3 working days for your order to be ready for pick-up. Please confirm whether your order is ready by contacting our office.
Up to 34% of an average power bill is spent on heating hot water. If your cylinder feels hot to touch, you are losing valuable heat and a hot water cylinder wrap potentially saves money.
- It can save up to 10% on a power bill ($28-$93 a year)
- Average payback period is 1 to 3½ years.
- A must for all non-A-grade (look for a big A on the side of the cylinder) hot water cylinders.
- You need a clearance of at least 5-10cm between the cylinder and the walls to ensure a wrap can be fitted.
- Comes in a pack with instructions and tape.
- Straps to fix to wall (as pictured) not included.
- Size: 2150mm x 1600mm + foil overlap. Thickness is 65mm.