Below is a list of our current subsidies, grants and discounts, many of which are made possible with the help of our generous funders. Please note that all subsidies are subject to conditions. Please call us for more information.
We also have limited subsidies for heating and insulation on a case by case basis. Please contact us to see if you qualify.
Warmer Kiwi Homes
The Government has just announced it's new four year insulation and heating programme, Warmer Kiwi Homes, targeted at low-income owner-occupiers. This comes into effect on 1st July, 2018.
The new programme does not include financial support for landlords. We strongly advise any landlords who have still got to insulate their property before the new Residential Tenancies Act legislative deadline to contact us to find out more.
If affordability is an issue, CEA may be able to organise other financial assistance including interest free payment plans over a number of months, to help. Criteria applies.
From July 1st 2018 homeowners will be eligible for up to 92% off the costs of insulation if they meet the following criteria:
- The home must be owner-occupied – i.e. it can’t be a rental property AND
- The home must be built before 2008
- The homeowner must have a Community Services Card or a Super Gold combo card OR
- The homeowner has been referred by the Ministry of Health (currently North Island only) OR
- The home is located in an area identified as lower-income, contact CEA to find out if your address qualifies.
If you have any further questions please don’t hesitate to give us a free call on 0800 GET WARM (0800 438 9276), call 03 374 7222, or email email@example.com to find out how we can help you.